flush threaded pvc riser & screen
- Pipes are manufactured as per ASTM F- 480 flush threads with 2, 4, or 8 threads per inch
- Lotus’ exceptional quality PVC pipe range from 1/2″ to 12″diameter
- Schedule 40 and Schedule 80, with screen openings from 0.006″ to 0.500″
- In multiple row patterns and spacing
- Standard lengths offered are of 2 1/2′, 5′, and 10′ (not including male thread length)
- Custom lengths to 20′
- Buna-N O-ring are pre-installed
- NPT or custom threads are available on request
- Custom schedules and SDR’s are available on request
- All PVC pipes are free of oils, grease, dust, fingerprints, and marks imparted as a result of the manufacturing process. The pipe are also free of ink.
- Manufactured from plastic of Type 1, Grade 1, PVC compound with a cell classification of 12454-B per ASTM D1784 Lotus Flush Threaded Screen
- Up to 8 inch diameter, are hermetically sealed in polyethylene bags on both sides prior to shipment
- Shipped in double walled cardboard boxes or skidded and wrapped in plastic with a color coded label containing a full description of the product and quantities
- The label indicates the number of pieces, the diameter of the pipe, and the threads per inch, as well as a picture of the product
NPT or custom threads are available on request.Custom schedules and SDR’s are available on request.
Note: All PVC pipes are free of oils, grease, dust, fingerprints, and marks imparted as a result of the manufacturing process. The pipe are also free of ink.
Temperature De-Rating Table
Once cement and grout has been poured to stabilize a Lotus PVC pipe, the heat which is generated from this process can at times have a negative impact on the PVC’s integrity. When performing at these elevated temperatures, the table below reflects the potential de-rating factor on a PVC’s Collapse Pressure, Burst Pressure, and Tensile Strength.
|73 / 23||1.00|
|80 / 27||0.88|
|90 / 32||0.75|